A bibliophile is someone who breathes, sleeps and eats books. Someone who dreams about letters and texts and everything bookish. Being a bibliophile isn't easy because there's something that is constantly on your mind - So much to read, so little time!
1. Your idea of paradise and ultimate fantasy is having your own walk-in library.
2. An unfinished book does not let you sleep in peace.
3. You would rather curl up and read a book than go out partying. Reading is your partying.
4. The smell of a book brings you immense pleasure.
5. You never move past a bookstore without going in.
6. A book is like your go-to person for coping up with all tragedies in life.
7. You treat books like they are your babies.
8. It is annoying when someone interrupts you while you’re in ‘the zone’.
9. Unexpected endings may leave you unsatisfied, intensely angry, or simply saying, “what the heck was that?”
10. When you try to bring along that big, heavy book on a family trip and, you always get told to leave it behind.