The idea was that the questions should invoke shared vulnerability and this really helps to foster emotional closeness and connection between two people even when they didn't really know each other.
7. Do you have a secret hunch about how you will die?
13. If a crystal ball could tell you the truth about yourself, your life, the future or anything else, what would you want to know?
19. If you knew that in one year you would die suddenly, would you change anything about the way you are now living? Why?
25. Make three true “we” statements each. For instance, “We are both in this room feeling ...
31. Tell your partner something that you like about them already.